The legendary & master of the dark noise underworld (Wilt) collides with the flesh flaying executioner & new blood on the harsh noise scene (Crown of Bone) . Within this hour of white & blackened noise, glass shattering on concrete, strings of slaughter & keyboards drenched in a webbing of reverb we find each artists contributing their own tracks & collaborating together for an epic split album that should interest the HNW, blackened ambient & black metal vultures looking for something intense & thought-provoking, all original artwork / layout designed by James Keeler of Wilt.
Pro duplicated full color CDr in lowercase with Glossy full color inserts on card stock
Click on links to hear an excerpt:
01. Wilt – The Weight of Chains Break The Backs of Men
02. Wilt – A Room With No Light Produce Hallucinations For The Beaten Down
03. Crown of Bone – Catacombs of Enslavement
04. Crown of Bone – Mass Graves of The Institutional
05. Wilt & Crown of Bone – Neurosis of Enthrallment